Note: This app requires current backups to have the ability to restore name logs and messages. It can not recuperate something with out current backups.
For questions or points please go to our FAQ at: https://synctech.com.au/sms-faqs/
– Backup SMS (textual content) messages, MMS and name logs in XML format.
– Local machine backup with choices to routinely add to Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
– Choose a recurring scheduled time to routinely backup.
– Option to pick out which conversations to backup or restore.
– View and drill into your native and cloud backups.
– Search backups.
– Restore/switch backup to a different cellphone. Backup format is impartial of the Android model so the messages and logs might be simply transferred from one cellphone to a different, no matter the model.
– Fast Transfer between 2 telephones over WiFi direct
– Free up area on your cellphone. Delete all SMS messages or name logs on the Phone.
– Email a backup file.
– The XML backup might be seen on a pc through the net viewer at https://SyncTech.com.au/view-backup/
– Tested on Android 5.0 and better
– App solely restores backups made by this app
– Backup is created domestically on the cellphone by default, however has choices to add to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Email. At no time are the information despatched to the developer.
– Please guarantee there’s a copy of the backup outdoors the cellphone earlier than performing a manufacturing facility reset on the cellphone.
This App wants entry to the next:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission wanted to correctly deal with messages acquired whereas the app is the default messaging app.
* Your Calls and Contact data: Backup and Restore Call Logs.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network view and communication: Allows the app to connect with wifi for backup
* Your social data: To show and retailer the contact names within the Backup file.
* Run at begin-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To forestall the cellphone from going to sleep/suspended state whereas a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test entry to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Account Information: To authenticate with Google Drive and Gmail for cloud uploads.
* Location: Only requested and used throughout WiFi direct switch because of a safety requirement on Android.