This story was initially revealed and final up to date .
Samsung was forward of the curve once more this month when it launched the May 2021 security patch for the worldwide Galaxy S21 earlier than anybody else. That continues now as a number of US gadgets obtain the identical replace, even as the June security patch arrives for a number of gadgets.
In addition to security fixes, some gadgets on One UI 3.1 can anticipate to see some enhancements to QuickShare (Samsung’s model of Close by Share). Nevertheless, the changelog would not elaborate any additional, and I do not use the function sufficient to discover any noticeable adjustments.
So far, the May patch has been launched for the following US gadgets:
Galaxy S10 sequence
Galaxy Note10 sequence
- Xfinity Cell and Comcast
Galaxy S20 sequence
Galaxy Note20 sequence
Galaxy S21 sequence
- Galaxy S21: RP1A.200720.012.G991USQU3AUDB, launched May eleventh
- Galaxy S21+: RP1A.200720.012.G996USQU3AUDB, launched May eleventh
- Galaxy S21 Extremely: RP1A.200720.012.G998USQU3AUDB, launched May eleventh
Galaxy A sequence
- Galaxy A50: RP1A.200720.012.A505USQSCDUE2, launched May nineteenth
- Galaxy Fold: RP1A.200720.012.F900USQU4EUD9, launched May seventeenth
Galaxy Z Flip
Galaxy Z Fold2
As May comes to an in depth, we have added a ton of recent gadgets to this list, together with updates for the Galaxy Z Flip and Fold 2, the whole Galaxy S20 sequence, unlocked S10 fashions, and the Galaxy A50 on Verizon.