Monkey Gamepad is a free app for mapping your gamepad/controller to your Android phone’s screen. Now you play games like PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire and Call Of Duty with your controller – for free! The app means you no longer require a PC or another Android phone to activate the software – now you can use the app to connect your phone directly and quickly. This video is a step-by-step setup and configuration for the app to get you up and running in less than 10 minutes.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20
Controller: Xbox one
How to add the game I want to play?
1. Click to start Monkey GamePad icon.
2. Wait for the operating files to load.
3. Click on Google Play Store.
4. Enter and log in your own Google account.
5. Download and install the game you want to play, and wait for the installation to complete.
6. Go back to Monkey GamePad.
How to connect Bluetooth peripherals?
1. Click to connect peripherals.
2. Find your device in the Bluetooth list and click connect.
3. Go back to Monkey GamePad after successful connection.
How to add a keymapping scheme?
1. Click to start the game that you just downloaded.
2. Click on the floating ball.
3. Click the key setting.
4. Select the appropriate button or joystick to move to the corresponding position (Key is a physical button, left and right analog define two joysticks, and Reset is the default scheme).
5. Save settings.
Telegram Group: https://t.me/MonkeyGamePad
Whatsapp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/LZYTStcVaI57gR8AIIUKcp
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/502442301187769/
E-mail Adress:[email protected]